Truck going to shop

strokedout6.4

Reaction score
Hey guys im new to this forum and just had a couple questions and wanted some opinions. Here within the next week my truck is going to the shop to have the H&S Single Turbo Kit put on along with an H&S Mini Maxx. I was wondering if while the truck is in there if you guys would do anything else? It has an exhaust setup and all the deletes along with a cold air intake. But maybe a fuel system or studs or a wastegate kit? Thanks for the input in advance!

stroker221

Reaction score
A single turbo tune for the single so u can keep cruise and keep cel off. Anything you can afford for reliability will help. Studs, gate (which is not needed for a h&s single on stock fuel). If you do studs and he takes heads off you could do a vavletrain kit from a vendor on the site. Definitely would recommend a lift pump before anything else. Fuel lab seems to be the best. But an air dog 2 or fass would be just fine.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
I'd add a nice no limit fabrication intercooler setup, intake, and CCV re-route to go with that turbo setup. Mike's kit's compliment well with the H&S turbo kit's and perform very well. If you want more info on the No Limit Fab products, let me know. I've ran mike's kit's on a couple different single turbo setups and they work very well. :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Members online