First Project RCSB

loganjj27

Reaction score
So me, my brother, and my buddy David Farlow (i couldn't have do it without them) got started Saturday morning and started it up Sunday night. Everything went very smooth. Waiting on new air filter and need to reroute ccv before test drive. Will post some videos after I get the filter in.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    919.9 KB · Views: 182

loganjj27

Reaction score
Run's great. I need to get some videos. Prolly put about 500 miles on it since build. Literally the funniest truck I have ever drove. Just bought dual fuelers and going for a custom compound set up with the h&s single. But they wont be installed until after the frame is cut which should be very soon.

loganjj27

Reaction score
Well its been awhile but finally had some time to work on the truck. Frame is cut, now just have to decide on how much to lower it and what wheels to go with. I already have the DJM 3/5 kit just not sure how it would look. I either wanna use the DJM kit and put 20s on it or just level the rear with the front and put 22's on it. Just wanted to see what you guys thought.

Attachments

• IMG_20150709_202435683.jpg
    IMG_20150709_202435683.jpg
    974.4 KB · Views: 180

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
It's about as low as a 4x4 can go, it has a djm shackle flip on the rear on the second setting with no block and 4400lb gasser coils cut 1 coil up front, just a nub for a bump stop lol.

b24a9a4f494efc410f54841282c5bd51.jpg

22x10 wheels

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
I just think with a shorty the lower the better.. But I also used to be into volkswagens and audi's where oil pans were a consumable item because they were so low.

loganjj27

Reaction score
All these 6.0 shortys got me jealous. I always wanted a 6.0 shorty and was looking a good candidate when I ran across this 6.4 at a great price.

loganjj27

Reaction score
Me to. Always loved shortys. As soon as it gets lowered its going straight to paint shop to get roll pan molded in and paint. Didn't wanna go all out on paint so just gonna have it painted a pearl white then I have a leather swap ready to go in as soon as its done there.

campbellflage

Reaction score
Man do i love shortys.. I love how this thread starts off with not going to be a "race truck or anything", and ends up with duel fuelers compound turbos nozzles... I would love to see what Race truck in your eyes is! SO jealous truck sounds awesome!

Members online

No members online now.