"Stock" Tuned/Deleted Track Times

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Anyone have up to date tuned/deleted track times on our 6.4's running various different tuners/tunes?

Post them up.

Weight/Cab Configuration etc.

Lipka101

Reaction score
Stock everything except Batmowheel in low pressure. Obviously the usual intake/exhuast. Ccsb 4x4 on nitto 420s and ladder bars. Planning on running Gearhead's hot street and Innovative's race tune.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Stock everything except Batmowheel in low pressure. Obviously the usual intake/exhuast. Ccsb 4x4 on nitto 420s and ladder bars. Planning on running Gearhead's hot street and Innovative's race tune.

Awesome post up when you go down the track.

sootie

Reaction score

why not gearheads race?

Lipka101

Reaction score
Haven't purchased it yet. I've been running Innovative's tunes for a couple years and I just bought one from Gearhead to try out and see if his tunes live up to the hype. I wasn't disappointed.

f350guy

Reaction score

I run the Gearhead HS, I too am curious how it runs. It feels quite a bit stronger than the Innovative Street tune I was running, but that tune I ordered back in '09 when I deleted at 14k. I am sure the IDP Street is hotter now.

But I do have an RCD low stall converter, so not sure how the times would differ. Anyone have any results of just a converter swap?

Lipka101

Reaction score
I run the Gearhead HS, I too am curious how it runs. It feels quite a bit stronger than the Innovative Street tune I was running, but that tune I ordered back in '09 when I deleted at 14k. I am sure the IDP Street is hotter now.

But I do have an RCD low stall converter, so not sure how the times would differ. Anyone have any results of just a converter swap?
Gearhead HS compares to Innovative's extreme x. Actually they feel almost the same power wise but I like Gearhead's shifting much better. Even Innovative's extreme street tune doesn't compare to the hot street.

Rsvrrider

Reaction score
12.72, gearhead race, batmo in lp turbo, 1.7 60'. ccsb 8000lbs. coulda got the 60' lower and probably ran a 12.6 but only went a few times

How much improvement did the batmo wheel give? I ask because I have a 2010 ccsb leveled on 35s, deleted with H&S on Gearhead street and I don't think it's anywhere near that quick. A buddy of mine has a 2012 leveled on 35s deleted with canned mini max and from a 50 roll I barely edge him out. Makes me think something is wrong and I need to do some diagnostics :shrug:

johnp115

Reaction score
How much improvement did the batmo wheel give? I ask because I have a 2010 ccsb leveled on 35s, deleted with H&S on Gearhead street and I don't think it's anywhere near that quick. A buddy of mine has a 2012 leveled on 35s deleted with canned mini max and from a 50 roll I barely edge him out. Makes me think something is wrong and I need to do some diagnostics :shrug:

Yeah, but some say they arent the most reliable. I know it put me a whole 1-2 tenths quicker than others with the same setup and no batmo.

Also you being on street tune could make it run a little slower, i know my truck pulled way harder up top on race tune than just street.

The 6.4 i had also had almost every "stage one/reliability mod" done (other than pistons and a trans) though, so it ran flawless and cool at wide open with nothing hindering performance

Last edited:

jcain

Reaction score

Something is wrong with your truck then. My buddies deleted 6.4 on 35s with box H&S 250 tunes would walk my 12 on 33s with max box tune and deletes. Same cab and bed config

Rsvrrider

Reaction score
Something is wrong with your truck then. My buddies deleted 6.4 on 35s with box H&S 250 tunes would walk my 12 on 33s with max box tune and deletes. Same cab and bed config

That's what I was wondering. Mine of course feels stout when I'm out by myself but we raced 3 times on the hwy and same outcome every time; he would jump out then we would stay even until about 85 and I would slowly pull away.

johnp115, I haven't put it on the highest tune yet because every once in a while my trans acts really funny when it shifts under power around 60mph. It will shift then about a second later drop back down a gear, hold it for about 3 seconds then up shift again

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
That's what I was wondering. Mine of course feels stout when I'm out by myself but we raced 3 times on the hwy and same outcome every time; he would jump out then we would stay even until about 85 and I would slowly pull away.

johnp115, I haven't put it on the highest tune yet because every once in a while my trans acts really funny when it shifts under power around 60mph. It will shift then about a second later drop back down a gear, hold it for about 3 seconds then up shift again

Get your truck on Race.

Numbers to compare

11-14

420-440 RWHP on a given hottest tune.

520-540 RWHP on a given hottest tune.

08-10

550-580 RWHP on a given hottest tune.

f350guy

Reaction score
Yeah, but some say they arent the most reliable. I know it put me a whole 1-2 tenths quicker than others with the same setup and no batmo.

Also you being on street tune could make it run a little slower, i know my truck pulled way harder up top on race tune than just street.

The 6.4 i had also had almost every "stage one/reliability mod" done (other than pistons and a trans) though, so it ran flawless and cool at wide open with nothing hindering performance

Any EGT drop with the wheel?

One of the members here ran a 13.1 @ 101 in a CCSB 4x4 F250 on the GH Street tune. Just intake, exhaust, tune from what he told me.

Between my Street and Hot Street, the Hot Street fees the same at mild throttle but say past about 60-70% it pulls significantly harder. Hell, it will spin my tires in 3rd gear from a roll on dry pavement if I give it too much throttle down low. Just running stock 275/65R20 ATs. Mine is a CCLB 4x4 F350.

I am thinking a big part of that is the converter as the power is not simply blowing through it like it did even with the old Innovative Street tune I had with the stock converter.

It is certainly slow compared to a bunch of guys here, but I did eat a C6 Vette (standard fare LS2 or 3 with a 6L80E, no Z06, no Grand Sport) from the stop light grand prix a few months ago. I let out at 60mph as the speed limit was 40. I could probably have held the car off until 70-80, after that it would probably have taken me out as those bastards are quick.

Latest posts

Members online