Midwest Diesel Single Turbo

strokedout6.4

Reaction score
Anyone running this setup? Thinking about this with an s475 double batmo wheel.. List your setup and your numbers and how you like it!

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
There are a ton of guys on here running Morgan's single kit. I'm not one of them though, but I can tell you his other products and customer service are top notch! So I doubt you will have any complaints. Call him and tell him what you plan on doing with your truck and your goals. He will help you spec a turbo for your situation.

strokedout6.4

Reaction score
Honestly I'm not sure what my goals are! Just playing around with some extra money I guess! I was stuck on the H&S kit for awhile because I'm hooked on the turbo sound it puts out but I heard a double bat s475 and it had a lot of the same sound(not as much as H&S)but enough to keep me happy and it had a throaty tone out the back and the power difference between the two setups would be a step up going in the s400 series.

2good2Btru

Reaction score
Don't run his single but he built my twin turbo setup and will defiantly second his attention to detail on his products and his customer service is hands down one of the best.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
I'll be sure to get ahold of him. Sounds like a great a guy from what everyone has said about him!
Oh yes we rebuilt one of our work trucks with his pistons last winter. And this coming winter my pulling truck will get some more love from him as well.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
You wouldn't happen to know what kinda hp numbers your putting out would you?

No sir but a few people say it should be around 650 RWHP.

Truck is all stock except for the Billet S366 kit No Limit CAI ,exhaust and egr delete.

Spools up awesome egt's are low and the quality of the kit is awesome.

strokedout6.4

Reaction score
What kind of tuner and tunes are you running and how is the sound of the truck? Do you hear the turbo a lot of more of an exhaust sound?

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
What kind of tuner and tunes are you running and how is the sound of the truck? Do you hear the turbo a lot of more of an exhaust sound?

Gearhead Race Tune

the turbo is loud but the exhaust is even louder.. LOL

the exhaust note is a mix between a 7.3 and a 6.0 and some say it sounds like a LB7 dmax LOL.

strokedout6.4

Reaction score
No sir but a few people say it should be around 650 RWHP.

Truck is all stock except for the Billet S366 kit No Limit CAI ,exhaust and egr delete.

Spools up awesome egt's are low and the quality of the kit is awesome.

What kind of tuner and tunes are you running? And what's the sound like lots of turbo whistle or more exhaust? Sorry for all the questions!

strokedout6.4

Reaction score
Sorry about that didn't see you replied my phone is messing up. That's great! Hopefully someone will chime in with some numbers im betting you are right though in the mid 600 range

Latest posts

Members online