aftermarket intercooler

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Ok thanks. I run a banks cai. When trucks started coming out they said only a few would work without throwing code so thats why I'm with this thing. Never had a filter minder move or any problem with it dont get me wrong. But going from it to the no limit setup would that really be worth the money spent with stock turbos. And thought about removing lid didn't know if that would help

There is zero comparision between the no limits intake on th 6.4 and any other intake kit! No Limits all the way man!

sootie

Reaction score
go no limit and don't look back...

pm bigrpowr on here and he will fix you up

strokin08

Reaction score
Yeah thats a interesting read. Going to no limit gonna have to do ccv mod. Is everybody going to atmosphere with it? Does it drip oil or smoke real bad out fron under truck.

Stroked777

Reaction score
Some people have routed the CCV to a strainer sold by tractor supply and then put it back in the intake, oil free, you can vent it to the atmosphere but if the wind is blowing right you can smell it, some vent it into their exhaust and people say you can see it infront of headlights behind you at night. If it was me I would do the strainer and have it back into an intake. I'm not a fan of giving people a reason to hate diesels, either by the smell of the crank case gasses or seeing a constant haze behind me at night

strokin08

Reaction score
No limit intake doesn't allow you to keep ccv hooked up does it or are they making it now read somewhere where it was in the making

ncollins64

Reaction score
Don't think he has made them like that yet. Mine is in the exhaust at a 45 deg angle. I did this because I couldn't stand walking around the truck and smelling vapors. With it in the exhaust I just smell diesel fumes when I'm in the back but you can do it different ways like said above.

B585Ford

Reaction score
Atmosphere...1" ID run across the engine and down frame (no 90 degree turns) and vents in front of the gas tank....over 3 yrs like this and still haven't got one drop of oil from it.