Midwest Diesel shop truck gets a little upgrade.

B585Ford

Reaction score
Reaction score
27f9cf9d7534b4b8a379f5ef00763958.jpg

Going to do some mods. But mainly just reliability. Pretty excited. Trans was just freshened last week. Turbos are good. Going to add an atmospheric gate for the massive amount of spray.... Go through the motor for peace of mind if we get in. Other than that, leave it alone. It's been rock solid. Just got to get some time making power till then to have it set on kill for the competition.

Hope we make it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

webb06

Reaction score

Going to do some mods. But mainly just reliability. Pretty excited. Trans was just freshened last week. Turbos are good. Going to add an atmospheric gate for the massive amount of spray.... Go through the motor for peace of mind if we get in. Other than that, leave it alone. It's been rock solid. Just got to get some time making power till then to have it set on kill for the competition.

Hope we make it.

What kinda power is it making currently?

StockCar#10

Reaction score

Hope we make it.

Love the look with those wheels. I'm sure it will kill everything in its path!! Good luck!!

Latest posts

Members online