My build finally

madman1234509

Reaction score
Any updates on this truck? How's it been running? Was curious on how your back pressure ratios are? I bought motostrokers gt35r and it'll be going on the truck in place of my 66mm

madman1234509

Reaction score
Got ya. Well maybe Morgan will chime in by then. Just curious on back pressure numbers. You're gonna love the truck.... bet you're anxious as h*ll

madman1234509

Reaction score
I'm not saying it would. I'm just trying to see how your experience was. I just bought motostrokers gt3582r and am swapping it out my s366. I just wasn't sure how back pressure was with the 68mm turbine and the amount of fuel we have. Sounds like a it's working well though, I can't wait to get it swapped out

Reaction score
I'm not saying it would. I'm just trying to see how your experience was. I just bought motostrokers gt3582r and am swapping it out my s366. I just wasn't sure how back pressure was with the 68mm turbine and the amount of fuel we have. Sounds like a it's working well though, I can't wait to get it swapped out

It works fine, I was surprised how much I could close the hp gate down and still not have issues.

madman1234509

Reaction score
Awesome, I was kind of worried that the charger may be a little bit too small, and that I should have bought something a little bigger like a 3788r. Ill have to run it for a bit and see how I like it. It'll be interesting to see what a couple dyno runs look like compared to the last few dynos Ive been on with changing nothing but the hp charger and obvious gate settings.

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415331492.764249.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1415331509.397172.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1415331523.747489.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1415331534.381659.jpg

Final product. Adan should be driving it home soon.

2good2Btru

Reaction score
Finally got to drive it some. Didnt get on it yet but the half throttle punch I gave it gave me a smile. And the ball bearing turbos sound sick in person.
Pulled over in stl, MO for the
night and driving home tomorrow. The pictures dont give it justice. Morgan and crew out did themselves. Awesome work to say the least, so neat and attention to detail.

Want to give a big thanks again to Morgan and Dorian for their help in this two part build and everybody that contributed. Thanks again and I just need to get home and enjoy this beast.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Finally got to drive it some. Didnt get on it yet but the half throttle punch I gave it gave me a smile. And the ball bearing turbos sound sick in person.
night and driving home tomorrow. The pictures dont give it justice. Morgan and crew out did themselves. Awesome work to say the least, so neat and attention to detail.

Want to give a big thanks again to Morgan and Dorian for their help in this two part build and everybody that contributed. Thanks again and I just need to get home and enjoy this beast.

congrats buddy !!!

webb06

Reaction score

Where are you headed from stl? If you're headed west on I 44 I wouldn't mind checkin this beast out if you're coming through joplin.

Reaction score

I'm glad it is going good! Too bad I ddnt get to see you since I was gone. But enjoy and have fun! But make it home before you have too much fun!

B585Ford

Reaction score
Updates? Any vids? I would love to hear what thing sounds like on the street.

Members online

No members online now.