Alberta 6.4 build

Kind

Reaction score
You'll have to talk to Jordan about the trans shop... Since they aren't a site sponsor I won't mention their name.

Fwiw I'm impressed with mine!

Sent from my subconscious to your screen.

compoundturbo373

Reaction score
soo ordered parts today from elite
6.0 manis
up pipes
z-max jr intake
no limit cai
push rods and springs
studs and oem gaskets
bov good way to start the winter build

compoundturbo373

Reaction score
yeuup thats next on the list i wanna see how much hp i can make with just running as much air as i can through her on stock fuel

ncollins64

Reaction score
Low 700s I bet. Think mike made low 700s on stock fuel with high powers. Maybe he can correct me if I'm wrong. It will be fun and you have a good platform to add on later.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
some one said it uses the 63 ?

it uses the 59 . I would skip the 59 in that combo , and go straight to the 62 and have high powers. by far , the best combo I and the many that have driven that setup , will agree . instant spool , smoke free , pulls hard as hell . stock injectors and stock pump . the only combo that NEVER let me down .

powerstroked08

Reaction score
The biggest reason I would go to the high powers is from what I've heard is the stock housing of the high pressure charger becomes a restriction and doesn't flow to air like the high powers 62 will. Now that might be bs but I'm sure somebody with more knowledge on the subject will chime in.

Latest posts

Members online