S300 kit review

Reaction score
Just putting this out here that we are releasing this kit for sale and taking orders. I wanna let anyone who gets this kit give their reviews and opinions.

I want to start of by saying that I appreciate everyone's interest and am fully aware that a single is not for everyone.

The updated turbo selections are cast 60 and 66mm $1850. 62mm fmw and 66 billet 6 blade $2250. We can however sell the kit without turbo and/or supply any variation of s300 or similar sized garret turbo as a custom kit. The s364.5 is available too but since it flows less than a cast 66 and only spools a tad better than a billet 66 and costs $300 more ill just leave that for someone who really wants it and do it custom.

Lmk your feedback and keep this as an informative thread for guys who want a single or are curios about it.

And for any info head over to our thread on the sponsor page http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49623

Thanks and glad to be of any help here.

yperajuh.jpg
9e7ana6a.jpg

CT9AIX

Reaction score
Ordered mine today... Can't wait to get it and get her in. Gonna try and take a bunch of install pics and what not and will report back. Might be a couple weeks though before I get the time. Thanks for all the help!:thumbsup:

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
If I find myself in another 6.4, this would probably be the setup I would do. Love the kit Morgan. So simple and clean. Before I saw this, I always said I would do an RCD 75 or Elite 76.

Reaction score
If I find myself in another 6.4, this would probably be the setup I would do. Love the kit Morgan. So simple and clean. Before I saw this, I always said I would do an RCD 75 or Elite 76.

Thanks man!

I This A Big Power Difference Vs Stock Turbos?

Yes. Depending on what turbo you get. The 66 will for sure.

Latest posts

Members online