help please asap

twitch02x

Reaction score
Batteries been acting like they were dead last few cranks, last night it started sluggish then after I turned it off, and tried restarting it would crank slow but not fire up, put charger on all night well this morning wouldn't start. Went to Wal-Mart bought new batteries and still no crank, tried jumper wire and that won't even engage starter. Amy help appreciated.

twitch02x

Reaction score
Ok got it, beat on starter with hammer and fired right up!!!!

But while driving I think i. heard starter engage then a clunk and it stopped, guess I'll see if it restarts once I'm at work. Not a good start for a Friday

twitch02x

Reaction score
Hmm got to work and it restarted fine but tried it again and acted like a dead battery real sluggish! Got my hammer out again and started up absolutely great. Kinda thinking I didn't even need new batteries. Gonna have them checked and possibly replaced as they aren't very old, and get a new starter. Oem be my best bet for that or auto parts carry decent ones??

Not looking forward to that top starter bolt

twitch02x

Reaction score
Can get a Remy reman for 186 or a oem reman for 200, is there a better one over other or is it same stuff basically.

Latest posts

Members online