Finishing Steve's Abandoned Project

swinky

Reaction score
The guy that did my heads is 3hrs away. It sucks but knowing he does a good job makes it worth it..... Plus he put O-rings in them for $300.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Ten four. It will be nice to see some engine progress on your build now. Its been a nice project so far, its a shame the first machine shop didn't get off their @ss and get the damn thing done. Hell you could have had it in the truck by now and be sitting in your sweet new seats making engine sounds and thrusting your head back(to simulate a locked 4th gear pull to win a race against a corvette) all while having a few beers!

Just saying.

HOOV3R

Reaction score
The guy that did my heads is 3hrs away. It sucks but knowing he does a good job makes it worth it..... Plus he put O-rings in them for $300.

I know what you mean. At least I know it'll be done right now. Spiral cut valve guides, intake and exhaust seats, valve job, magnaflux, o-rings, decking etc... They also already have the torque plates to do the block.

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Ten four. It will be nice to see some engine progress on your build now. Its been a nice project so far, its a shame the first machine shop didn't get off their @ss and get the damn thing done. Hell you could have had it in the truck by now and be sitting in your sweet new seats making engine sounds and thrusting your head back(to simulate a locked 4th gear pull to win a race against a corvette) all while having a few beers!

Just saying.

LOL

I'm just happy to hear they're going out of business, so at least they won't screw anyone else over.

swinky

Reaction score
Yeah I wouldn't imagine you ever having a hg issue. I can't hardly think of any with just studs that have lost head gaskets. Let alone with O-rings.

dustinz85

Reaction score
So who is "Finishing Steve's Abandoned Project" oke: c'mon I wanna see this project run!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk