The Singled Out Build

Mattf1987

Reaction score
Thanks guys I will keep everyone updated on how it's going! Here is a pic of it at Mir yesterday

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    984.1 KB · Views: 154

Mattf1987

Reaction score
The truck is more than I could have hoped for. Its nothing short of thrilling to put the skinny pedal down a little bit and feel the different power of the single setup.

durflinger92

Reaction score
Congrats man glad to hear your finally able to enjoy the truck!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

TRUBBS

Reaction score
seen on BookFace the turbo went south after like 160 miles

hope you get it warrantied and back on the road asap

Mattf1987

Reaction score
:update: I sent the turbo back to htt. They are going to inspect it and get it fixed. Not sure what casued it to go out on me? I didn't drive the truck hard as I was breaking it in and I primed the turbo with oil multiple times also checked my oil feed after I pulled the turbo off, a few seconds of cranking and the oil flows out of the feed perfect. Im thinking I just got a faulty unit???? However I am changing th exhaust housing over to a 1.0 and getting a 360* thrust bearing put in..

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
:update: I sent the turbo back to htt. They are going to inspect it and get it fixed. Not sure what casued it to go out on me? I didn't drive the truck hard as I was breaking it in and I primed the turbo with oil multiple times also checked my oil feed after I pulled the turbo off, a few seconds of cranking and the oil flows out of the feed perfect. Im thinking I just got a faulty unit???? However I am changing th exhaust housing over to a 1.0 and getting a 360* thrust bearing put in..

my FMW64.5 lasted about the same mileage.