Smoother Ride F-350 CCSB DRW 19.5's?

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
What things could I do to make the ride more comfortable when unloaded?

Truck rides on 19.5's with new 225/70/R19.5 tires,has new Rancho RS 9000 XL shocks right now when empty the truck rides a little rough.

What's a safe PSI to run in the tires when i'm not towing?

Thanks in advance.

Dirtclod

Reaction score
Coil springs in the rear? Or air over leaf kit like the Big Rigs? I saw a kit somewhere for @3k. Did you make your truck a drw or buy it that way?

patrickpsd

Reaction score
19.5s are just a stiff heavy side all tire not much you can do I unless you want to buy different right rims and put a light truck tire on

tbsimmons

Reaction score
The best I have got out of my dually is air bags with about 10 psi in them helps some. Tires are just too stiff. Unloaded I run about 60 psi in back.

eastern

Reaction score
Full air ride is the route I went. Just got it from a **** company. Took me a couple years to get rid of there **** and replace with reliable equipment.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Whats the lowest pressure recommended to run in 19.5's when unloaded without any problems?

I lowered the pressure from 80 to 60 in the rear and 55 in the front and it made a huge difference in ride quality.

Thanks

eastern

Reaction score
sorry been working my ass off the last few months. The system is air bag it. system piece of ****.When I received the kit had it all painted then during install found out it was the wrong kit and they didn't want to take it back. Finally did after me paying shipping for a **** pile of steel to be shipped back.
Compressor burned up twice replace with a compressor from PMF. (Where I should have gotten kit from, but was a gift from my wife and she knew I was looking at air bag o **** first) Had to replace all air lines ones that came with kit were failing. And Know air bags have bad cracks in them. Just waiting for them to blow then most likely take system out. Also the controller is on the fritz. System just not reliable.

D10Tion

Reaction score
sorry been working my ass off the last few months. The system is air bag it. system piece of ****.When I received the kit had it all painted then during install found out it was the wrong kit and they didn't want to take it back. Finally did after me paying shipping for a **** pile of steel to be shipped back.
Compressor burned up twice replace with a compressor from PMF. (Where I should have gotten kit from, but was a gift from my wife and she knew I was looking at air bag o **** first) Had to replace all air lines ones that came with kit were failing. And Know air bags have bad cracks in them. Just waiting for them to blow then most likely take system out. Also the controller is on the fritz. System just not reliable.

I bought a kit from them for my 65 impala. I'll second that it's been the biggest p.o.s nightmare of my life, as well their "customer service".

tbsimmons

Reaction score
Its the same company that I bought parts for my minitruck years ago, AIM Industires. They were crap then. Looks like they just changed the name and continued to sell crap.

eastern

Reaction score
WELL diving home last night and thought someone shoot a bottle rocket over my truck. NOPE air bag blew.What a piece of **** system.

Latest posts

Members online