HP Tuner Support

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
They are very close to releasing full 6.4 support anyone planning on using them to tune? I spoke with Eric on their forum and asked what/how many tables will be available for editing and he said most/all tables will be available. I Heard its very comparable to EFI Live and should be a very good alternative to MCC.

Full 6.0 support is already finished and released ,6.7 support will be worked/released after 6.4 support is done and he said they will be looking at supporting 7.3's in the future.

Also I saw that DD/Ndash will be supported as a flashing device.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Please do tell more!!

There's nothing more to tell actually LOL just have to wait for 6.4 support to go into beta.

The Standard VCM suite is 499 which is a very good price and vehicles licenses is based on a credits system so you will need to buy more credits if you plan on tuning a buddies/another truck.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
Not for the average joe. But if it's not going to be easy to do a delete with these what's the point???

doncha think it might not be easy for the average Joe with HP?

the point is there's a huge market that SCT has a virtual monopoly on, and there are a limited number of tuners able to write tunes for the platform

competition is a good thing

djr4x4

Reaction score
When the say DD/Ndash support I hope it means we can load the "custom" tunes with our spartan's LOL.

Spartan is falling behind we haven't gotten a tuning update since 11/11.

Not sure about the DD, but hopefully soon Ndash will have the HP support, and if that's the case then hopefully you could take the spartan tune and load it to the HP Tune and modify it then reload onto the Ndash and run the modified spartan tune... HOPEFULLY.. :lookaround::blah:

djr4x4

Reaction score
Was talking with emotions about the ngauge/ndash and was discussing the DD too.. he informed me that drew technology stopped working on the DD about 18 months ago plus it's old technology apparently.. Unless spartan has hands on with being able to do a firmware update on the software I doubt we will see the DD getting that support.. :(

Radioflyer

Reaction score
competition is a good thing

Yes it is! ^ :toast:

Was talking with emotions about the ngauge/ndash and was discussing the DD too.. he informed me that drew technology stopped working on the DD about 18 months ago plus it's old technology apparently.. Unless spartan has hands on with being able to do a firmware update on the software I doubt we will see the DD getting that support.. :(

Just as a FYI, the ngauge and ndash are only available to load in HP tunes for the ford gasser crowd, the PSD's are being worked on. :)

6.6leater

Reaction score
If you read their forum it sounds like you can take an aftermarket tune, pull it and modify it with their stuff. Load it back it with their obdII stuff and run independently from any 3rd party tuner display, the ndash would only be for holding other tunes

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
If you read their forum it sounds like you can take an aftermarket tune, pull it and modify it with their stuff. Load it back it with their obdII stuff and run independently from any 3rd party tuner display, the ndash would only be for holding other tunes

Yes but to load the tune you need the VCM suite , if the dashdaq was supported you could get tunes emailed to you then load it with the DD.

So even if you was to have a tune written for you need the VCM suite to flash the truck with that tune.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online