6.4 headlights

Black AOD

Reaction score
Long story short. I have recon headlights with xenon bulbs. Light output sucks. I don't like how they look. I want something new. I need great light output, reliable, and something that looks good. I do a lot of night time driving so hid/led would be the way to go, not sure which is the better route though. I see a lot of retrofit projector stuff. I don't want to do my own set, I'm not careful enough to do that. Any thoughts? Any vendors on here do aftermarket headlight kits?

CAT35niner

Reaction score
JD does great work on headlights. I would contact them. There's a thread in Absolutes vendor section about them. Not badly priced either.

sootie

Reaction score
i have a set of 85k mile lariat headlights for sale if you need some to get split and painted, 200 shipped. no cracks or anything.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
I'm running the 70watt Lifetime LED bulbs and love them. Work very well in the factory housing. If projectors are done right they work awesome and Absolute does a great job.

Black AOD

Reaction score
I'm running the 70watt Lifetime LED bulbs and love them. Work very well in the factory housing. If projectors are done right they work awesome and Absolute does a great job.

Interesting. I might be getting with you on these. I'd like to know more.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Went ahead and had Cody @ ATP hook me up with some LED's. Will see how they go!

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Not to wake the thread, but I want to get the Liftetime LEDS and ditch my current HID setup now before I get stuck one day... How are they holding up and are these the brand to go with??

I have D2S bulbs in there now but I want to run the LEDS to give them a chance. I hear a lot about this brand and the concept of LED headlamps in general, so why not go for it?

Latest posts