P0097 with deletes

Jbird

Reaction score
Been fully deleted for awhile now but just getting the code today. From what ive found from google its the 2 wire plug tht used to plug into the stock intake elbow. Now that im running a sinister elbow i obviously have no plug for it. Is this something that has to been done in tuning to keep it from popping up? Doesnt give me any problems even if i dont clear it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jbird

Reaction score
1bba0179d489d43b071e518bcbaf992e.jpg

CT9AIX

Reaction score
IAT 2 is in the intake manifold on the pass side towards the front, maybe the wires are worn thru going to the plug?

Jbird

Reaction score
Oh ok. I was told wrong. Ill check in on it. Thanks

Jbird

Reaction score
Has anyone had problems with those sensors randomly going out? Cant find anything wrong with the wires other then the no limit intake boot is pretty much sitting on them

forcefed6.4ford

Reaction score
Sensors can fail. The joys of electrical issues. But if the CAI elbow is resting on it changes are the wire broke internally. You will have to tease some more wire out of the harness to cut out the damaged section and replace with a new plug.

tbsimmons

Reaction score
I have had the EBP sensor take a crap for no reason. So the IAT just going bad doesnt surprise me.
Like posted above, check the wires for continuity first. I also had the EBP sensor problems that was broken wires right at the plug.

Jbird

Reaction score
Yea the codes coming and going now. Sounds like a wire to me

Latest posts

Members online