S472

Amstaff

Reaction score
Yeah its tuned for it. I'm making 44-45 tops. I was thinking I needed to adjust my wastegate bease it seems to be opening early,, But come to find out there is no EBP sensor for backpressure and the gate isn't even set up right, so I have to redo all of it. Speaking of EBP if anyone has one laying around that they'll let go of cheap please let me know.

madman1234509

Reaction score
What kind of fuel mods? If you're stock fuel or just more than stock I wouldn't be surprised if that's all you'll push it to.

Amstaff

Reaction score
Yeah stock fuel, that's fine if that's all Ill get. I just wanted to be sure because I thought non vgts were easily in the 50s.

6fodays

Reaction score
Yeah stock fuel, that's fine if that's all Ill get. I just wanted to be sure because I thought non vgts were easily in the 50s.

Are you running studs? Or a cam or upgraded valve train? Just curious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amstaff

Reaction score
Yes it's supposed to be studded, stage 2 cam, titanium valve springs, and if I remeber right push rods. This what I was told when I bought the truck.

Amstaff

Reaction score
If you're talking about off idle, it's terrible. I don't start seeing any boost until maybe 1700 rpm. But from there to full boost isn't to bad. From what I have read if you're worried about spool you should stick with an S300. I'm actually thinking about going to a S369. I don't think I would ever go back to compounds though.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.