Total loss with trans issues

BoostedAggression

Reaction score
Alrighty fellas, got some trans issues again. Last night I had my brand new trans and torque converter installed. Took it for a drive (bout 2miles) and it was throwing me an output shaft speed correlation code, so I parked it right away and dealt with it today. Got underneath it today and noticed the mechanics forgot to plug the harness into it lol. Obviously I plugged it in and went driving. Everything seemed to be fine, just relearning the tune I uploaded and whatnot. All of a sudden it started acting up. It wont move from a dead stop until you give it some throttle and about 1000-1100rpm it'll violently catch and take off. And reverse it'll do the same thing but it shutters once reverse engages. It finally threw a wrench light as I was pulling back onto my street and the CTS wouldn't bring up any code other than the P0000 code. It has 18.7 miles on it as of now and I'm at a stand still. I checked the fluid and it says its full (checked at operating temp in Park)... Its a Stage 3 Twisted, DPC converter, and a Mag Hytec pan. The only thing I can think of is, it has 22.5 quarts in it now and from what I've read the big pans take 24-25qts...? Could that possibly be the issue? Slim chances I know BUT this'll be the 5th time the trans may have to come out sooo I'm clinging onto what little hope I have lol...

Sorry for the long post, just trying to cover any basic questions you guys may have before trying to help:thumbsup:

sootie

Reaction score
could be the direct solenoid not applying full pressure. if you think the fluids low, top it up. Worst its gonna do is puke out the breather.

78f100

Reaction score
Make for sure that OSS sensor on top is plugged in really well. They are really hard to seat the plug sometimes.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.