Finally happened...

Reaction score
Have everything in stock if needed . pushrods to cams to lifters to pistons even full engine bearing kits as well as gaskets we even have short blocks in stock as well.

NY_Mott

Reaction score
^^^^ yup, check out brenton he's helped me a good amount and I'm getting alot from him.
he's spent a couple hours on the phone with me answering my questions when iv called; and his passion for his products and business is easy to see.
Thumbs up!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Shipmate

Reaction score
^^^^^^ This guy is Great to work with!!!I will be getting all my parts through him for now on! Every time I have called he has answered and the one time he did not answer he called back to help me out!
Work with Brenton he will get everything you need and support you along the way!

Luke

f350guy

Reaction score
Hmm, okay well thanks for the replies guys. If it goes, it goes. Hopefully my odds are upped due to removal of items so early on.

05stroker350

Reaction score
Quick question, did it only make the sound at a certain boost level? I have a pretty bad screeching noise in my 6 liter once I get above 20 or 25 lbs of boost and I'm starting to fear it's an up-pipe too.