Update on my rig

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Well it has been quite some time since I have posted on here. Thought it would be a good time too.

My chit is running!

Took the trips off and went with a off the shelf Precision 88mm remote mounted with 200hp injectors. I don't have any pics or any input on how it performs, it was driven to Justin's shop in Fort Collins by JD for some cosmetic work and some big ass brakes. From there Mike H will tune it and then I bring it home.

I know this isn't much info but I thought some of you might want to know since I get asked about it seemingly every day. LOL

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Good to see it finally running again. Might want to sanitize that thing after JD had his dick beaters all over it LOL.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Good to see it finally running again. Might want to sanitize that thing after JD had his dick beaters all over it LOL.

I told him to put a towel down, but who knows if he listened. Justin is detailing it so hopefully he takes are of JD's boy's remnants.

java

Reaction score
Just in time to drive it down to texas for finals...... And let me drive it....

OBS F350

Reaction score
I told him to put a towel down, but who knows if he listened. Justin is detailing it so hopefully he takes are of JD's boy's remnants.

Take a black light just in case. Or not some things are better off unknown LOL. Glad to hear its up and running again!

jdgleason

Reaction score

There's no sanitizing what I leave behind!

LOL Erik your truck barely fits in my driveway

d717e0ddbdfd396d64e4e4a752fdc7f9.jpg

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I plan on having it at Ennis, driving it there and picking up PSE's bagged 6.0 F150 project truck in Houston and towing it down.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.