6.7 gearhead tunes ..

Gmoney69

Reaction score
Is the fuel pressure suppose to fluctuate up and down when you stomp on it ? I know with my canned tunes it was one straight line going up. Now it's like a bunch of w's is one way if explaining it. Also my fuel pressure on the h&s flashes after a few secs of full throttle. Doesn't this mean rail pressure is getting low?

If I have my torq 2 on it throw the low press code in a few secs
Also , I didn't specify my gearing , that ok?

Last edited:

Gmoney69

Reaction score
Even half throttle the fp is fluctuating ? Idk if that's normal or not ..

superstroked

Reaction score
Did you tell him(matt with gearhead) you were running a torqueII? Are you running dual Pumps? It shouldn't fluctuate btw. Does it do this with the T2 turned off? His tunes are designed to not run with the Torque II, I would take it off asap!

Last edited:

Gmoney69

Reaction score
Yeah doesn't matter if it's on or off. Still jumps all over the place , I told them when I called up I had the torq 2 and he said np, no duals stock fuel. Hope everything works out bc I love how the truck drives w the tune. If it wasn't for the gauges I wouldn't of known there was an issue. Today was the first day I really got on it bc I wanted to take it easy w the trans in re learn

superstroked

Reaction score
If he said no problem I would listen to him. Just doesn't seem right to get a low pressure warning ever. That is not good for a lot of reasons

Gmoney69

Reaction score
Yeah .. I got the low pressure warning with my canned tunes on performance and only the torq 2 on max before I got my mcc tunes

Latest posts

Members online