1995 7.3

teddy's6.0h

Reaction score
So I might be getting a heck of a deal on a XLT truck for wok purposes. It isn't the prettiest but I'll use it for work & a project truck. I checked the obvious thinks has a leak here & there nothing big. It doesn't have an obd2 port can I use anything to monitor it? It's gauges seem to work find but I want to double check. Any info that'll help me with anything about this truck would be good thanks. It's an f250 ext cab long bed & leveled. Thanks again! I'll be new to the obs 7.3 game. If I'm correct it's a first generation Powerstroke? Cause it was the first year for the turbo 7.3, not idi.

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
If it is a 95, it should have the OBDII port, it just may not be active. We can flash the PCM to a later code which will activate it. This will help tremendously when it comes to diagnosing issues.

teddy's6.0h

Reaction score
Sounds good, after flashes will I be able to use obd2 products to get live data, such as edge products?

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
Sounds good, after flashes will I be able to use obd2 products to get live data, such as edge products?

You should be able to use any OBDII reader. Some cheap readers do not pull 7.3L codes or PID's, but you will still be able to connect.

Members online

No members online now.