• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Terminator T-500

Black 02

Reaction score
I have a used Terminator T-500 for sale. Only used for about 3000 miles before my truck decided to puke a rod. Worked awesome with my 160/100's and S468.

$375 shipped with core required back.

Black 02

Reaction score
Does anyone know this mxgeek849 aka Kris Michalik of Ohio?

This guy has been nothing short of a liar. I have texts of him agreeing to send me my core HPOP and now he won't respond to calls or messages. I've even tracked him down on Facebook and he now won't respond to me.

I'm guessing he's not gonna send it and just be another scammer that I've encountered in the diesel world. Reputable people and then the flat billed sideways hat tools from the street race world. So sad.

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
That sucks man! If he doesn't respond and rips you off he needs perma banned! It's been 5 almost 6 months. That's plenty of time to send someone a core.

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

Black 02

Reaction score
That sucks man! If he doesn't respond and rips you off he needs perma banned! It's been 5 almost 6 months. That's plenty of time to send someone a core.

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

I know amigo..... It's been beyond trying. He keeps saying he's busy and things have come up, but he keeps posting crap about dirt bike riding and things on his Facebook page.

He won't respond to me now. Some people in life are just lowlifes. Pretty sad.

I'm gonna keep on him though. I have correspondence from him agreeing to send it to me.

boggerr

Reaction score
Does this core have to go back to Joey (terminator)?
I have to look through my mess of a garage. If I still have a pump, don't remember getting rid of it, I'll send it to Joey as a core for you guys.

Last edited:

Black 02

Reaction score
Does this core have to go back to Joey (terminator)?
I have to look through my mess of a garage. If I still have a pump, don't remember getting rid of it, I'll send it to Joey as a core for you guys.

I actually need to send a core to Vision Diesel. I owe them the core. It needs to be for a newer truck (not the 94 pump). I have fittings if it's missing them.

emev0l

Reaction score
This is his moms FB page, I'm sure she would like to hear what kinda guy her son is.

https://www.facebook.com/jana.michalik

I think this is his address - 3962 County Road 45 Steubenville, OH 43952

Land line phone number - (330) 493-0591

Let me know if you don't get anywhere with that info, I'll dig deeper

boggerr

Reaction score
I actually need to send a core to Vision Diesel. I owe them the core. It needs to be for a newer truck (not the 94 pump). I have fittings if it's missing them.

I may have sent my pump to Joey, couldn't find it in the garage last night. Going to look again tonight, if I do find it I'll let you know and I'll ship it out to Derek as your core

Stroked777

Reaction score
This is his moms FB page, I'm sure she would like to hear what kinda guy her son is.

https://www.facebook.com/jana.michalik

I think this is his address - 3962 County Road 45 Steubenville, OH 43952

Land line phone number - (330) 493-0591

Let me know if you don't get anywhere with that info, I'll dig deeper

Nice!! Now we got a guy with connections on the forum now LOL

emev0l

Reaction score
I work in IT and I hate seeing people getting screwed over, I sit online all day and have plenty of time to look people up.

I've caught a friends wife on video cheating, caught a guy stealing electronics from my work, he went to jail for 5 years, with a black eye on top of it.

If anyone needs a hand feel free to ask, I enjoy it.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I work in IT and I hate seeing people getting screwed over, I sit online all day and have plenty of time to look people up.

I've caught a friends wife on video cheating, caught a guy stealing electronics from my work, he went to jail for 5 years, with a black eye on top of it.

If anyone needs a hand feel free to ask, I enjoy it.
thats ***in crazy!! good to know...

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online