6.7L Powerstroke Turbo Kit Update

Motostroker

Reaction score
What brand of turbo will be in the kits?
VGT I would assume?
Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Negative, a S300 based turbo I assume. They mentioned low and high altitude setups. I hope they have a 66mm(give or take a little) sized charger for the lower latitude setup. Living in South Carolina I'm just about at Sea level. Should wake up my truck just right!

Jesse_01

Reaction score
Hmm. I tow at sea level but also tow at 6000'+. Everyday I am 4000'+. Wonder if they will sell the kit with out the turbo. I was kind of wanting a vgt.

Motostroker

Reaction score
Hmm. I tow at sea level but also tow at 6000'+. Everyday I am 4000'+. Wonder if they will sell the kit with out the turbo. I was kind of wanting a vgt.

Elite offers a VGT kit, have you considered it?

Sorry to derail thread, just stating the elite VGT option if you wanted that road instead. I'm sure H&S has figured in a great high altitude setup, I would be patient and see what they offer on the table.

Last edited:

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score

This kit won't work with a VGT turbo, just FYI. The high altitude turbo kit will spool fast, I have no doubts. H&S spec'd these turbos specifically for the 6.7

Jesse_01

Reaction score
The non vgt are suppose to be easier on rods. But thats all in the fueling also. Either way I look forward to seeing the final product. I imagen it will be similar price to every other kit.

JDub

Reaction score
This kit won't work with a VGT turbo, just FYI. The high altitude turbo kit will spool fast, I have no doubts. H&S spec'd these turbos specifically for the 6.7

Plus Zane has plenty of experience making turbos work at elevation. I wouldn't worry about performance at 5000+ ft

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
We are very close....closer:) Few set back's from the casting foundry has taken a ton of time up, but we believe everything is solved now. We would have released them already had it not been for a few issue's like this. Sorry guys a little longer......All I can say is B's truck is the baddest thing around with the first complete prototype system on it, at least to an ornery old ass like me..........

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
We are very close....closer:) Few set back's from the casting foundry has taken a ton of time up, but we believe everything is solved now. We would have released them already had it not been for a few issue's like this. Sorry guys a little longer......All I can say is B's truck is the baddest thing around with the first complete prototype system on it, at least to an ornery old ass like me..........

I'm waiting sir....

Latest posts

Members online