Options and/or opinions?

Brad.S.19

Reaction score
Than fix the thing, junk the thing, or throw it away and stop asking for advice.

I am going to fix the damn thing now it is a glow plug I need to tap the port and order a uvch, glow plugs and a valve cover. Drive it a 100 miles home then pull the engine out and pull the heads and my oil pan to get a complete condition check then go from there. I am most likely going to do a 10 over if the rings are intact with bore condition the limiting factor if not it may need 20-30 over and a max sleeve thickness of 150-175 on that cyl from talking to the machine shop.

sootie

Reaction score
whew-i thought seven trees were the best things ever...

to the OP sounds like a tow to the scrap yard would be the best decision you could make.

either that or take your keyboard to the scrap yard...

Jason

Reaction score
Why in the *** would you have it towed both ways? I don't remember seeing that in your post, to be honest, they all run together, and cause you to zone out. But they are like a bad wreck, you just HAVE to look.

Awd means no wheel drive? What the *** again...are you talking about??? What is the difference in all wheel drive, and a truck locked into 4wd?? Can you answer that?? How are gas trucks overpriced, especially when compared to a diesel version of the same truck? I don't give a flying *** about what work ethic you seem to think you have, I am sure you get handouts from mom and dad, and have never been dropped on your ass and made to work for anything and everything that you have, while raising kids who depend on you at the same time, while going to school.

What my original post meant was worry about going to school, getting an education, and a good job before you worry about what you are driving. Nobody on this board, or sitting next to you in traffic gives two ****s about what you are driving. You come on here day in and day out with these new problems that arise, wanting advice, "oh my truck failed inspection, so ai'm going to need wheels, injectors, a chip, etc". I seriously doubt you could buy a dead hooker a cheeseburger. Sell the piece of ****, or fix it. Nobody ***ing cares.

Arisley

Reaction score
I can buy a 7.3 hooked to a 4WD auto transmission, guaranteed for thirty days, for fourteen hundred bucks. If I was you, that's what I would do. Except you would probably break the motor mounts and the cherry picker while doing the install.

Sent from my truck while eating, adjusting the radio and passing a Mustang sideways.

Brad.S.19

Reaction score
I can buy a 7.3 hooked to a 4WD auto transmission, guaranteed for thirty days, for fourteen hundred bucks. If I was you, that's what I would do. Except you would probably break the motor mounts and the cherry picker while doing the install.

Sent from my truck while eating, adjusting the radio and passing a Mustang sideways.

Yeah I have been trying to find a engine found someone who has three but selling as cores because unknown comp 1200 each will test for 200 more with paperwork no trans not sure about a warranty. They come as a long block with hpop and will need injectors. I know the HPO system has like 20 something o-rings any particular area or ones that are a red flag. Yeah yeah I am good at finding things weak points/limits it is a skill, which is good and bad.

Latest posts

Members online