• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

1999 RCSB 4x4 ZF6

n2o

Reaction score
I've used this truck for a daily ever since I had it painted. I don't drive very far for work so I've put about 10k miles on it in the time I've owned it. I will get an accurate mileage but it's approximately 163k. Truck is located in Northwest Alabama, 35565 zip.

Since I've owned the truck it has received:
4" exhaust
T-500 HPOP
Energy Suspension bushings
Bilstein shocks
2008 manual mirrors and door panels
New windshield and rear glass
Super Duty power buckets and console
New black carpet with dynamat unerneath
Recovered headliner(black)
Dash and door panels dyed
Weather Tech floor mats
New batteries
I'm probably forgetting something
Oil recently changed and coolant flushed

The truck needs glow plugs but starts fine once it's the least bit warm. Glow plugs, harness and valve cover gaskets go with the truck. I just haven't torn into it nor have any desire to at this time. I have 3 other trucks to maintain and two are diesels. This is a great truck, just needs a new home. Any questions please ask. If you want to call/txt my number is 2zero5 two-six-9 thirty-2-fifty-nine. I'm asking 13,500.

There's more pics on photobucket for those interested.
IMG_0305_zps4yfgtvfn.png

Jgon08

Reaction score
Any more pics? And are ya sure all it needs is glow plugs? could it be a sticking injector?

n2o

Reaction score
Any more pics? And are ya sure all it needs is glow plugs? could it be a sticking injector?

Click on the picture. I ohmed the passenger side glow plugs and only one showed any sign of life. I didn't go further on that day because I didn't have everything to put it back together. I got all the stuff in and had already decided to purchase another regular cab tundra to drive daily.

n2o

Reaction score
moar pics of the station wagon :)

Stalker.LOL That's one of my projects, I sold it in 2012 and bought it back this summer. Trying to figure out what to power it with right now.

Attachments

• IMG_0156[1].JPG
    IMG_0156[1].JPG
    582.9 KB · Views: 279
  • IMG_0155[1].JPG
    IMG_0155[1].JPG
    592.4 KB · Views: 255
  • IMG_0151[1].JPG
    IMG_0151[1].JPG
    594.4 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_0150[1].JPG
    IMG_0150[1].JPG
    480.8 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_0261[1].jpg
    IMG_0261[1].jpg
    830.7 KB · Views: 306

sootie

Reaction score
Stalker.LOL That's one of my projects, I sold it in 2012 and bought it back this summer. Trying to figure out what to power it with right now.

sweet! whats wrong with whats in it?

n2o

Reaction score
LOL procharge it and put a cobra intake manifold on it with some bigger fuel jets...

Still have to swap blocks. I'm not stepping up the blower that's on it to run another one on the stock roller junk. I need to sell this truck before I spend the kind of money on it that's intended.

Jgon08

Reaction score
Click on the picture. I ohmed the passenger side glow plugs and only one showed any sign of life. I didn't go further on that day because I didn't have everything to put it back together. I got all the stuff in and had already decided to purchase another regular cab tundra to drive daily.

Good deal just wanted to make sure you did check that it was glow plugs. It is a clean truck should make someone a good truck.

n2o

Reaction score
Good deal just wanted to make sure you did check that it was glow plugs. It is a clean truck should make someone a good truck.

It's a good truck, I've went as far as I can for now. If it doesn't sell I'm putting an automatic in it for my purposes. I'm no stranger to hoarding up vehicles. Sadly I'll have to mothball it if it doesn't sell, got too many to maintain with a little boy running around. Can't miss out on him growing up for a piece of metal.