Pro Stock Powerstroke Mustang

Jomax

Reaction score
Man, that thing moves!!!! And he smoke output is low!! Still got more fuel in that thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnp115

Reaction score
2m3qx02.jpg

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
that thing is gonna have a tough time getting a smog check here in cali.

sounds so nasty !

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
We hurt something or something failed in the Bruno/converter on that first pass so the other passes sucked. Converter is already at Neil Chance getting checked out. Bruno will get dropped off this weekend.

Had a scary moment 2nd pass. Boiled the trans fluid and 400 degrees trans fluid started spraying out the breather inside the cab when I was passing 1/8th mile. Probably very close to catching fire. Lucly nothing is hot inside the cab. All the safety equipment did its job. I had my eye on the Fire extinguisher system lucky didn't have to use it. Got it stopped and out of the car as fast as I could.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Add that to the list of things that make your ass pucker. Glad everything is ok.
that's no sh!t!!
Better than it dumping on the track in front of a tire or on the hot motor! I can deal with it better than those can lol I'm all covered anyway. LOL
still sucks though! glad you made it out ok!!!

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

bluedge8

Reaction score
Catch can system? I'd hate to see fluid all over you and have a fire risk. I know you know your car, just seems like there is a way to stay dry!!!!