• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Dually 22" 10 lugs on 37" Toyo M/T's

Wrecker

Reaction score
Put my truck back to stock and sold it so the wheels, tires, and lift are for sale.

They fit on my 2014 drw F350 with only a 2.5" lift front and rear (rear would probably fit with no lift at all). Only required pulling back the rear of the front fender liners with a L bracket and trimming about an inch of the back of the rear plastic inner fender liner and mounting 1" back with a L bracket. With those 10 min worth of mods no rubbing on anything else except for a slight rub of the tire on the radius arm at full lock which is pretty standard with most bigger tires on these trucks, didn't rub enough to affect steering at all though.

7 22" 10 lug SCP Dually wheels, powder coated gloss black (matching spare tire and wheel)
4 8x200 10 lug adapters (for Ford Superduty)
7 37x13.50x22 Toyo M/T's only 15k miles on them, 6 at 75% tread, 100% on spare
All tires balanced with balance media inside tires
Includes cone center caps and 40 spike lug nut covers along with all lug nuts needed for adapters and wheels.

They were on the truck for the last year and a half and for 15k miles so they they do have some minor surface scratches/swirls you can see in the right sunlight light if yu look up close, just like the paint on your truck after a couple years. Also a couple really small dings from rocks on the rear inners, not that you can see any of them when mounted though. Overall I'd say they are 9/10 and for half the price of new you can't beat it.

Original cost was $7000 for wheels and adapters and $4800 for tires.
Asking $6990obo

Located in Grand Junction, CO

Can pallet on two pallets and ship. Buyer is responsible/liable for setting up shipping and shipping costs. I've shipped a bunch through Fastenal and they are really good and cheap for shipping a pallet of stuff, probably $200 or less for each pallet anywhere in the US, obviously cheaper the closer to CO you are.

image.jpg

image_2.jpg

tbrown1986

Reaction score
Stupid question but who makes these wheels? I've got 20" fuel Mavericks on my truck and I've been considering going bigger.

Wrecker

Reaction score
Stupid question but who makes these wheels? I've got 20" fuel Mavericks on my truck and I've been considering going bigger.

SCP, which stands for Semi Conversion Pros

They start out as a standard semi wheel and they machine them down from 22.5" to 22" for light truck tires, then they machine out what ever pattern you want in the wheel, I chose the spoke pattern. Extremely strong wheels but at a fraction of the cost of similar American Force wheels and look exactly the same.

Wrecker

Reaction score
Would split up wheels and tires if some is interested in one or the other seperately. Make me an offer.

Wrecker

Reaction score
Wheels, adapters, lugs, and caps - $3500 + shipping

Tires - $3000 + shipping

Wrecker

Reaction score
What size, and where did you get your front lugnuts?

Not sure what size you are asking about? All the info with sizes is in the first post. The lug nuts came with the adapters. I purchased everything together as one set with rims, adapters, lug nuts, and spike caps from Semi Conversion Pros.

Latest posts

Members online