Need some help

DieselMater86

Reaction score
I got up there and drove it. It does fine in town I hit the hills outside of town and starting having issues. We nailed it down to the harness. We thought it was injector harness he replaced it and started up ran fine no codes perfect. Then went on a test drive fine. I went to leave and got codes when I stopped. Luckily he has a harness and we are just going to eliminate the problem completely.

Joseph has done everything and has had in on the scanner tracing it all down and fixing it. If y'all could see the carnage this first shop left us with you would understand more. It only can be a harness now with the issue we just had. We got this finally it was nice to hear see and drive my truck first time in 9 months so I don't want comments bad mouthing this shop he is good just this truck has been a big pain after wicked diesel screwed me.

diezelfreak

Reaction score
Did you get the harness on an the ficm bracket took care of. Ready to see this truck we been hearing so much about lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DieselMater86

Reaction score
Sorry little update guys been working 7 days a week and looking for parts.
I been in search of a wiring harness for my truck the other one is junked the first shop stole mine and put on a van harness that we tried to fix but no luck in getting it to work longer than an hour at best without another issue and a ficm bracket also since that was stolen too. Hoping to pick up the parts this weekend or next after finally tracking them down. Found a few wrecked trucks and just got to get the time to go check out said parts

1SlowDmax

Reaction score
Why are you needing to find a harness when you said shop 2 had one for you earlier and why would shop 1 take your harness and swap it with a van harness which is near impossible to find and why wasn't it noticed the numerous times shop 2 kept tearing your truck apart?

DieselMater86

Reaction score
The harness shop 2 has is off a parts truck he had bought and someone came by and bought the truck off him as is so I lost out on it. I have been looking for a harness as back up since shop 2 got the truck and we looked at it. The harness is a mess and we have been trying to fix it but now it's just becoming more of a problem. Just less of a headache to get a known good one. And shop 1 stole it to replace his gf trucks harness that he bought online. All my parts went to her truck

dsberman94

Reaction score
If you have a Facebook check out super duty ford truck parts. He's got lots of harnesses and probably has an ficm mount also. Prices are good.

1SlowDmax

Reaction score
Interesting. Let us know when the story airs. I live in Mt. Juliet and would like to see it.

Last edited:

1badpsd

Reaction score
Are you sure there was a van harness on there? I've never tried it but the van harness is way way different, ficms in different location and everything I don't see how its be possible

Latest posts

Members online