Good build shops in FL

OuchThatHurt

Reaction score
Wanna get some work done right, and honestly im afraid of getting almost anything done in miami. Every shop has a (25ish year retired) Master ford mechanic in there shop that can do ANYHTING on a 6.0! :flipa::doh:
Anyone have any luck with studs, and dyno tuning anywhere else?

lariat 7.3

Reaction score
Dannys diesel performance in wellington is good, or pela motorsports etc etc. Theres a couple others

TequestaStroker

Reaction score
Yea, my truck has been at DV8 since Wednesday and they said it'd be one day for a high pressure hose... I had a small oil leak. They have put a new flex hose on my turbo drain and changed valve cover gaskets which I was told my somebody else I shouldn't need n they did that before even adding me. Also some o-rings and told me that I was missing a bolt in my valve cover and all this other stuff... I thought they were supposed to be best around for powerstrokes. Wish I would've checked here first...

TequestaStroker

Reaction score
Lol thanks. I'm sure it'll be done right though... They didn't have all this time scheduled for my truck so they're working on it between jobs... Kinda makes me angry though it's my daily driver. If she's not done by Friday though, I'm telling them to put it back together n I'll get it taken care of somewhere else...

Latest posts

Members online