6.0 pro street mustang?

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Hate to start a new thread for this, but I'm looking for a thread on a red 94 to 98 red mustang a guy put a 6.0 in. I have Google it and searched the forum and haven't found it. Can someone help me out. I haven't checked comp d or any of the other forums. I could have sworn the guy came over here to fill us all in on the build.

imelmo

Reaction score
Hate to start a new thread for this, but I'm looking for a thread on a red 94 to 98 red mustang a guy put a 6.0 in. I have Google it and searched the forum and haven't found it. Can someone help me out. I haven't checked comp d or any of the other forums. I could have sworn the guy came over here to fill us all in on the build.

Yeah, I remember it too. It's been a long time since I've seen anything about it though.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Yeah its not the same car. It was either here or on comp d but it dang sure haven't seen it yet.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
My main interest in the build is it think he built a tube front end for it but left the rest of the original frame. I'm might be wrong. I'm pretty sure he built it him self though.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Nope wasn't a for body. It was definitely a 94 to 98 stang with a 6.0. I'm believe I even seen a taste pass on the thread but I haven't found it on YouTube either.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
I searched comp d last night under engine conversion and drag racing. Haven't seen anything yet.

78f100

Reaction score
I remember reading a thread about it also. Iirc he was friends with Jared from Rcd, or they worked on the car, maybe he can tell you the guys name and info. I remember commenting on it.

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Man maybe my imagination ran wild and I just wanted it to be a 94 to 98. I've seen the videos of that one running and didn't think it was it since it was a fox body. Maybe that's it. I

Latest posts

Members online