6.7L Powerstroke Turbo Kit Update

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
Sorry guys! We are out of town with family for the holiday. Pics info and all will be out the first of the week. Stay tuned.... Thanks!

Motostroker

Reaction score
Hmmm. Very tempted to buy the turbo, dual fuel, and low psi kit you guys offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
Hmmm. Very tempted to buy the turbo, dual fuel, and low psi kit you guys offer.

We actually are thinking about offering a 600hp package, including the turbo system, dual fuel kit, and the low pressure system. Taking some $ off retail for buying all three at the same time:)

We are working on some info and photo's right now as well. I'll see if we can get them up today for you guys. Thanks!

Motostroker

Reaction score
We actually are thinking about offering a 600hp package, including the turbo system, dual fuel kit, and the low pressure system. Taking some $ off retail for buying all three at the same time:)

We are working on some info and photo's right now as well. I'll see if we can get them up today for you guys. Thanks!

Well it would sell!

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
Yes finally it's on there! Sorry for the wait guy's, this was a long and challenging project to complete. We wanted everything to be of the highest quality and performance. All the final production parts that have been arriving look awesome, and fit perfectly. While we tried to keep this as budget friendly as possible, we decided on some things not to cut price and go for the quality instead. We wanted to be sure this was the highest quality kit on the market. We have them in stock now and ready to go.... Here is a link to the turbo kit with picture's and info. Please feel free to contact us with any question's. Thanks!

http://hs-motorsports.com/turbo-kits/11-15-ford-6-7l-single-turbo-kit.html

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
Finally made it too the H&S page! Only question I have is did you guys decide to only go with one turbo? Initially thought you guys were thinking two turbo offerings.

http://hs-motorsports.com/turbo-kit...l?SID=a5nt6veg0vutopmbad92n6k805&options=cart

Yes, We will offer two options. Basically the same billet turbo, only a turbine housing option at this time. A high altitude option will be available upon request. We may offer more turbo options in the future as we are always testing for better parts. We actually have new one's to test here right now, we just have not had time:(

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
It is a little weird that EGT's drop once the motor hits 2900 RPM on those dyno pulls.:D

Latest posts

Members online