Any Las Vegas people here?

moesmokebbq

Reaction score
I am off of I-15 and Lamb out by the speedway. But I travel all over town hit me up one of these days will have to chat:welcome:

moesmokebbq

Reaction score
I had heard about that I might roll over there but have to see if work permits I stay pretty busy this time of year

domcat74

Reaction score
Just bought my first diesel, 2004 F350 4x4 crew cab long bed. Always wanted one but 3 kids put a halt to that. Really want to find a good and trustworthy shop to give it the once over. Anybody have suggestions? Just moved to Vegas this year, live in NW.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
Underground diesel down off sunset. Super duty shop is in north town but they put EGT probes in down pipes lol.

We should all have a meet and greet.

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
Very true man.

Takes care of customers. people ship/drive their rigs in from all over just for his shop to do the work. His ford guys are spot on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brooksy

Reaction score
Hey guys just moved back to Vegas. Miss the days of SNPs.org has anyone started meet and greets in this town again. Or knows of some good car shows that got some Diesel trucks showing up?

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
Underground should be having a diesel dyno day there soon. Also there is a car show every Tuesday done off sunset just southeast of the airport. I will get details from my buddy. I moved away last jab. Should be back for a visit in June. Don't know if I am moving back.

whitetrash21

Reaction score
Just got back from UDP an hour ago..... Lotta fords sittin down there lol. Something was mentioned about another dyno day but no dates.

Willis

Reaction score
Im in Vegas as well. Up the hill off 215/Valle Verde. I dont have my Fords anymore but drive around my Custom White Kodiak truck..

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I frequent Vegas. Need to hook up with you guys next time.

I love your city btw!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.