New Alternator Offering for Superduty 7.3 and 6.0

Gearhead

Reaction score
I have a new alternator offering that you absolutely will not be dissappointed in. This alternator makes over 170 amps at IDLE. This thing is a monster and is a great peace of engineering and not a one-off that you can't get parts for.

http://www.prestolite.com/pgs_produ...d=33515&item=AVI160T2002-2&product=ALTERNATOR

I am gauging the interest in a group buy for 5 of them at $450 shipped with bolts and pulley. You won't be disappointed and you won't find a lower price anywhere. If you also need factory new Nippondenso 4KW starters and Mitsubishi 3.6 KW starters I can work with you on those too.

Here's a test of the Black Beast against the typical 250 amp high output alternator forgive the video quality (i also couldn't make enough load to have it make its full output at the time):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hMsX-3-LVI

Last edited:

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I have a new alternator offering that you absolutely will not be dissappointed in. This alternator makes over 170 amps at IDLE. This thing is a monster and is a great peace of engineering and not a one-off that you can't get parts for.

http://www.prestolite.com/pgs_produ...d=33515&item=AVI160T2002-2&product=ALTERNATOR

I am gauging the interest in a group buy for 5 of them at $450 shipped with bolts and pulley. You won't be disappointed and you won't find a lower price anywhere. If you also need factory new Nippondenso 4KW starters and Mitsubishi 3.6 KW starters I can work with you on those too.

Here's a test of the Black Beast against the typical 250 amp high output alternator forgive the video quality (i also couldn't make enough load to have it make its full output at the time):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hMsX-3-LVI

Nice Alternator do you think possibly you'll have one of these for the 6.4 or 6.7?

rat49f6

Reaction score
Assuming this is for the sd not the obs

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

ToMang07

Reaction score
What is the warranty on these?

for $450 they better come with one hell of a warranty!

Gearhead

Reaction score
The alt has the same plug as stock. At minimum you will need to drill your cable to fit the bigger output stud.

Gearhead

Reaction score
Okay price drop... if I can get 5 definite people on the alt by Friday, The price will be 425 With Free Shipping! 2 year warranty on the Alt.
If you want a new Mitsu 7.3 Starter you can add it for $210 or a Nippondenso starter for 290 at time of alt purchase. Starters are brand new factory pieces and come with a 1 year warranty.

Let me know who is in on the remainder of this thread. If you have questions drop me a PM.

Last edited:

Gearhead

Reaction score
I need a firm count on these. please send me a PM ASAP on anyone that wants a alternator or starter or both.

Zmann

Reaction score
that and you will likely get this unit in a timely fashion
I do have a DC Power 190
but as of late with all the shipping issues a alternative is nice

Zmann

Reaction score
Matt do a video on a 6.0 but this time don't do such a crappy job with the camera :swordfight:

LOL but really I would like to see the comparison

caladash

Reaction score
If I only had the cash for one! Right now my spare cash is tied up to buy a cam from some guy! Three cams should be in the mail Monday by the way!

Bump!!

Gearhead

Reaction score
Matt do a video on a 6.0 but this time don't do such a crappy job with the camera :swordfight:

LOL but really I would like to see the comparison

is the crank pulley diameter different between a 6.0 and 7.3? if not output at idle will be the exact same since the part works on either truck.

Latest posts

Members online