• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.4 parts

Groomzybanshee

Reaction score
Have a good lp turbo make offer, have a hp that has play needs rebuilt, wheels are fine make offer also..

Have many other misc parts pm with what you need

Have a modded industrial pump used and a new set of 60% nozzles. 2k

RSK

Reaction score
sent you a pm on lp turbo and who's 60% nozzles are they and how much do want for them? I thought the low pressure needed a rebuild, but I read it wrong so don't get too mad...

Groomzybanshee

Reaction score
sent you a pm on lp turbo and who's 60% nozzles are they and how much do want for them? I thought the low pressure needed a rebuild, but I read it wrong so don't get too mad...

Would like to sell pump and nozzles together, they are Midwest nozzles but guess I would take 500 shipped for them?

RSK

Reaction score
Would like to sell pump and nozzles together, they are Midwest nozzles but guess I would take 500 shipped for them?

how about 400 shipped. Realistically nozzles are the last thing I need right now but what the heck. International Hd pistons, midwest stage1 drivetrain is much more important and needed, Head studs, No limit cold side kit, all that should come first...a transmission maybe to handle the power lol....

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Here's the pics I got of the uppipes and mount.
ysehumeb.jpg
ty8ura5y.jpg
ty2e8una.jpg

Latest posts

Members online