It is almost that time again.... Oct. 10th-11th

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
Just wanted to go ahead and get this out there so you guys/girls can go ahead and put this on the calenders and adjust the schedules.

Our last event in the spring we had roughly 6,500 who paid to get into the event. With all of the vendors, family members, friends etc. I would say there was close to 6,700 people that attended.

This year is going to be a little different tho. It is going to be a two day event (Friday and Saturday). The sled pulling will be put on by PPL they will be in control of that. We do not have everything set in stone just yet just wanting to let everyone know the dates they can start locking in their rooms and what not.

I'm sure that many of you that came to the event last falls event can recall the mess that some things were handled. Well I can assure you that this year is going to be a little different. We are going to have roughly 30-35 security guards assisting with park, and making sure everything is going as smoothly as possible.

I will keep this thread updated with all of the purses for the drag racing and the sled pulling. If any of you have any questions about this feel free to contact either Aaron or I.

This year there is going to be a lot of fun. Hopefully this year I can actually slow down a little bit and meet some of you guys and have a cold one....

unnamed.jpg

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
booked my ticket today. timbeaux and i gonna *** that place up !

ibestroken

Reaction score
Ill be there regardless if pulling or not buddy! Not sure I can meet ppl's strick rules plus I would have to borrow a charger to run 2.6 and prob get my tail handed to me. lol

04cr450

Reaction score
ill be there!! first time going to Rudy's this past march and had a friggin blast. But please no guys with there yfz450's burping the throttle everywhere acting like you got something. Place was nuts with 4 wheelers.

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
booked my ticket today. timbeaux and i gonna *** that place up !

Haha, I mean you don't have to lie to be my friend.

you aint gonna do anything

:whs:

Ill be there regardless if pulling or not buddy! Not sure I can meet ppl's strick rules plus I would have to borrow a charger to run 2.6 and prob get my tail handed to me. lol

That's fine, I think I have one or two here that you could borrow.....

I'm gunna try to make it down

You better make it!!!

ill be there!! first time going to Rudy's this past march and had a friggin blast. But please no guys with there yfz450's burping the throttle everywhere acting like you got something. Place was nuts with 4 wheelers.

That problem has been addressed for this event.

I'm sorry sugar.. I'll make it up to you! LOL

You've got a lot of making up to do sir...

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
She will definitely be going to this one! We will definitely get some plans together though, gotta find what hotel everyone will be staying in too.

Everyone will chime in and let everyone know hopefully. Everyone usually stays at the quality inn or the hilton which I could literally hit either of the buildings from the shop.

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
I live in Mebane which is between Durham and Piedmont. Some people stay in Burlington and some stay in Greensboro. We have a little get together at the shop the night before the event so that is why a lot of people stay close to here.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Yea, I did that and stayed at Quality Inn last fall I think it was. Just not sure how I feel about driving back and forth, I was think more people would stay in Burlington. I'll just wait for more info on the scheduling and everything

Latest posts

Members online