High FRP

silatj

Reaction score
So I started monitoring my FRP so I could see if I'm gelling up. Anyway truck runs great no problems but I e noticed it takes nothing to get 25k pressure is this normal. FRP idles at 4.8 and cruising down the highway it's around 10 or 11

Black AOD

Reaction score
That's fine. If you were cruising at 15k+ plus all the time or it for some reason was seeing 26k+ FRP maybe, but yours is normal. Now if low FRP happens, diagnose immediately....ask me how I know lol

Sawcutterdfw

Reaction score
That's fine. If you were cruising at 15k+ plus all the time or it for some reason was seeing 26k+ FRP maybe, but yours is normal. Now if low FRP happens, diagnose immediately....ask me how I know lol
How do you know lol ? Hey bud could you awnser a question for me regarding 6.4. Engine died last night , now it cranks but no start , I got it to crank really good today like it was going to start but didn't . I habe a scan gauge 2 , what are the readings for ICP, IPR, and etc suppose to be at while trying to crank . So I can help to narrow down the problem.
Thanks in advance .

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
A six four doesn't have ipr. You need to monitor rail pressure which may be called icp. It should be around 4.4ksi

Black AOD

Reaction score
A six four doesn't have ipr. You need to monitor rail pressure which may be called icp. It should be around 4.4ksi

What Sootie said. Although since it won't start i doubt any RP readings will occur at all