Looking for customer input

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Kind of seems like they gave up on us for the update.. :(

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

No actually they weren't working on tuning for anything for awhile now (because of E*A), they just recently started back up and slowly getting to speed again.

joshua5438

Reaction score
I was told that the 6.4 software is still on the table. Was also told the same info as already stated about the e#a

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

joshua5438

Reaction score
I do too! Look forward to all the extra adjustments that have talked about in this thread.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I asked Matt over on their FB post and he said that he will be finishing up the fix for the high boost while cruising problem on the 325, this week.

joshua5438

Reaction score
Awesome. I wonder if the VGT off at idle will come soon?

Singleturbo6.4

Reaction score
Fed up

My complaint is customer service you guys have been treating your business as is its a joke and that's how I see it how long does writing tunes really take? Why can't you guys answer any of my questions? So everyone is on the same page I have been waiting for 2 months for tunes for my 6.4 and nothing yet I have called emailed and they will never give me any answers Im sick of this service my truck is how I make a living and support my family I've even offered to pay good money to speed the process up..

STROKINforPOWER

Reaction score
Will different injector size options, injector pulsewidth, and a non VGT option be included in the OST features this go around or is that still for a later date?

strokeofgenius

Reaction score
My complaint is customer service you guys have been treating your business as is its a joke and that's how I see it how long does writing tunes really take? Why can't you guys answer any of my questions? So everyone is on the same page I have been waiting for 2 months for tunes for my 6.4 and nothing yet I have called emailed and they will never give me any answers Im sick of this service my truck is how I make a living and support my family I've even offered to pay good money to speed the process up..
This isn't the thread to complain. They have larger issues to take care of first, expecially when big brother steps in. And if your truck is how you make your living, then why are you waiting around for performance tunes?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Singleturbo6.4

Reaction score
It's not performance based I switched to single turbo because both the stock turbos took a **** so I need the tunes to be able to drive my truck? And big brother north idaho has no emissions laws nothing to fight there and then why do they offer special tuning if they have bigger issues to deal with.. making promises you know you can't keep is a great business strategy..

strokeofgenius

Reaction score
It's not the fact that north Idaho has no emissions laws. Is the fact that the Federal Agency doesn't want them writing tunes that ****** emission equipment..period. it's just the way that this county is going and we have to deal with it. If you want the product..you have to wait..or go somewhere else.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Singleturbo6.4

Reaction score
Ok man I'm not taking this out on you I'm not mad at anyone besides ******* you would think that they could answer questions or give me a time frame or say hey look we can't do that but no they and avoiding every question I've asked

Turdchucker22

Reaction score
They have been answering the EPA questions not yours. . They're catching up on everything they have had to put aside for months to save their business. I'm sure they would have taken care of you in a very timely manner, but you're not their only customer, and definitely not top of their concern list, (understandably so considering what the gov was doing to them). That being said, it seems like you will be able to do all the custom tuning you will ever need with the upcoming update.

Latest posts

Members online