Steering Linkage Upgrades

Big Stroker 6.4

Reaction score
So i was curious if you can update this as I'm sure the OP has a lot more miles and its been over a year

No problem, I haven't piled on the miles thou, with under 40000 miles on these now. But still going strong, every joint is still like new.. No play at all. No noise. No complaints. I'm happy. That said, I'm never satisfied, I have a set of bulletproof sway bar links front and back to match up to my helwig sway bars, just need to install them. I recently ordered a set of Fox 2.5 DSC shocks for all 4 corners and can't wait to get them mounted!! I have a few more plans later on to squeeze as much ride, control/handling out of this beast as possible. :toast:

timj

Reaction score
I just looked up the website....this guys business address is 10 miles from me!!! Im going to look into this a little more but as much as I'm engaged in lots of local truck stuff by me, its strange I've never seen anything from him around here.

Big Stroker 6.4

Reaction score
Hey fellas, finished the winter check/service a couple of weeks ago. I have around 60000 miles on this steering setup now. Every joint is still solid, zero free play. Haven't done anything with the steering but put a wrench on the jam nuts to make sure they're tight since install. I installed Fox 2.5 resi shocks last spring and tested this new setup numerous times on some mountain trails this year, so the steering took a good beating at times but performed awesome like it should. Completly happy with this American made product and at this point, it owes me nothing.

timj

Reaction score
That's amazing news that the heims are still tight. I need to find out what heims these are lol

peont

Reaction score
Awesome that is what I needed to hear about this setup. So now to try getting in contact with him through email to see if his setup fits a 2013 f250.

Last edited:

TexasPowerstroke

Reaction score
peont - did you get information on whether or not this system would work on a 2011 +
I have a 2015 and might be looking into this.

60powerstroke

Reaction score
i know this is an older thread, but looking at the website, i see the kit for 05^, which i have an 06. but it looks like it only comes with the heims. your kit looks like it came together with the tubing and everything with the bulletproof logos in it. is there somewhere on the page im not looking at

jkferreras

Reaction score
@Big Stroker 6.4 I am looking to do the same steering setup. Where did you get the tubes?

jkferreras

Reaction score
@ncollins64, I see, I guess bulletproof doesnt offer the tubes anymore. His setup with the corrective bend tubes are exactly what I need too, that way my PSC hydro assist will still fit

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.