Source for OEM or OEM-quality mirrors?

Killer Instincts

Reaction score
So I'm a dumbass and cracked my driver's side mirror backing into the barn one day. I'm looking for either a good quality or (preferably) OEM replacement that's reasonably priced - I don't need a complete pair, either. It is the power, heated, extending tow mirror... any good parts sources out there?

I like the look and functionality of the current mirrors, not really interested in changing them out for a later model.

Thanks!

cbf9703

Reaction score
I'm curious where others are getting parts for their excursions as well. I have a small crack in one mirror from the PO, but it's not bad enough to want to replace them yet (and don't want to go with updated mirrors either). I have ordered some things from LMC Truck Parts for it before, but I've seen a few crappy aftermarket mirrors on other trucks and don't want to get caught in that boat.

BK39

Reaction score
1A Auto is a sponsor here, and have several options available. Everything from new retrofit kits that'll work, to original stile.

NEVRNF

Reaction score
You should really try the new style mirror 08 and up. It is amazing how much better you can see with them. i was on the fence about them until i test drove a truck with them.
A1 sells them now with the correct plug for the older trucks.

cbf9703

Reaction score
You should really try the new style mirror 08 and up. It is amazing how much better you can see with them. i was on the fence about them until i test drove a truck with them.
A1 sells them now with the correct plug for the older trucks.

I've driven trucks with the 08+ mirrors and towed with them. Yes, they are nice, but I still plan to stick with the same style tow mirrors on my ex. I prefer the look and honestly I can see fine for towing.

The good quality source is still important regardless of mirror style. I've seen multiple sets of aftermarket 08+ mirrors do this.
IMG_20150319_172217937_zpss3raihmp.jpg

1ATony

Reaction score
If you need any help finding a set for your truck, I can help you out.

Tony

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.