25% discount on ford parts to members

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Please quote me for complete, yes COMPLETE, Navigation system from OEM 2013 Lariat; screen, bezel, controls, and I believe I also need the top dash panel that goes entire length of dashboard. (I am doing a conversion)

Be gentle?

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Please quote me for complete, yes COMPLETE, Navigation system from OEM 2013 Lariat; screen, bezel, controls, and I believe I also need the top dash panel that goes entire length of dashboard. (I am doing a conversion)

Be gentle?

the screen, controls with bezel, antenna and wiring, and gps module your looking $845 as for the remainder of wiring that is the main dash harness. the top of the dash doesnt have a bezel other then on the lariats that have the cubby on top of the dash other wise there isnt any seperate pieces from the top of the dash.

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Ok great! This all should fit my existing 2011 harness or I need a computer/brain just for all that?

As for that top section, I guess I need the entire dash piece and not just this center section that is pictured here? I mean the entire top that goes from pillar to pillar...

Attachments

• IMG_1231.JPG
    IMG_1231.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1083.JPG
    IMG_1083.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 37

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Ok great! This all should fit my existing 2011 harness or I need a computer/brain just for all that?

As for that top section, I guess I need the entire dash piece and not just this center section that is pictured here? I mean the entire top that goes from pillar to pillar...

if that was the case then you would have to get the complete dash assy, they dont sell the top portion seperatly. it may have the same plugs and what not for all the electronics and current antenna if you have a nav system now.

Latest posts

Members online