96 injector install

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Yeah idles fine. "Stock" tune and hi idle work and function perfectly. My other four idle like crap and smoke at idle.

co04cobra

Reaction score
You guys need to give dynoproven a call. I'm willing to bet it would be night and day difference if you don't have any underlying mechanical issues.

Everyone ohmd their uvch out while doing the injectors ?

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
All my stuff is new with the injectors. Buzz test and contribution tests come back good. No codes. Hpop is stock but it's living. I haven't abused it and it will have more oil soon. Has to be a tuning issue at least for me.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
I didn't get to today so I'm calling gearhead tomorrow.

I've never done anything but let the truck idle with 238/100's and no chip. I have to daily this truck. Should I expect it to run decent, I.E. Smokey?

nossliw

Reaction score
I didn't get to today so I'm calling gearhead tomorrow.

I've never done anything but let the truck idle with 238/100's and no chip. I have to daily this truck. Should I expect it to run decent, I.E. Smokey?

On a stock turbo...yes

96stacked&smoken

Reaction score
Got my chip back today, shall see how it runs tommorow. I have to hand it to full force they have been quick,packaged things very well and always answer the phone. Can't beat there service:thumbsup:

96stacked&smoken

Reaction score
Runs and idles good. Still smokey but better, it is cooler though. There pulling boost as before it would easily hit 30 plus and now it wont go much above 25. Overall very happy with how its running. Does feel like it lost a little power below half throttle but pulls hard above half.