New from OK

Rsvrrider

Reaction score
Hey everybody I'm getting back into the diesel game after a while away. Sold my 96 cclb several years ago to get a better ride in a newer truck. After driving a F-150 for several years I recently got a 2010 ccsb and was blown away by the power and all the other improvements over my old 96, but of course it's never enough. :ford:

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Welcome to the board and back to the Powerstroke world.

E99 F350/zf6/guages/arp/comp/stellite/ billet wheel/ bellowed... Need more fuel and more air.

Mpoage

Reaction score
Welcome from OKC! I went to college with the kid that used to own that truck I believe.

Mpoage

Reaction score
Thanks guys.

Riley? I wish I knew a little more about what's been done to the truck. From his Instagram looks like he worked it pretty good lol

Ya that was him. I know he always kept it on a low tune because he never would race me. Lol

zilla68

Reaction score
hope you okies are holding up well with all the flooding we are having, simply amazing how much rain we have gotten and are going to get

Rsvrrider

Reaction score
Ya that was him. I know he always kept it on a low tune because he never would race me. Lol

I saw that he bought a LBZ and its already for sale and looks like he misses this truck. Lol

As for the flooding, I was down at eufala below the dam yesterday. The amount of water they're letting out is amazing and supposedly today the gates are open more. Shortly after I left down there all the roads around my uncles house washed out and he's stranded.

Latest posts

Members online