Rear axle not centered

Reaction score
Hi all,
Bought my truck with an 8 inch BDS lift and 37s, just got done installing a ICON 2.5 inch leveling kit with a 5 inch rear block and factory rear springs. Now my rear axle isn't centered in the wheel well, haven't driven it yet, but it's about 2 inches towards the rear. I'm not sure if it's normal and just more noticeable because the 37s fill up the wheel well so much, or I actually have a problem. Any insight is greatly appreciated!

Reaction score
Which blocks did you get?
They make some with varying degree of angle in them to help bring the axle to center

I got ICON 5 inch blocks, which is one inch over the factory block. I will have a 100 gallon transfer tank in my bed at all times and wanted to account for the sag.

sootie

Reaction score
pmf and ouo block make adjustable top plates so you can move your axle more to the centre. It is normal that the axle is not centered.

Reaction score
pmf and ouo block make adjustable top plates so you can move your axle more to the centre. It is normal that the axle is not centered.

Wish I had known this before I spent money on expensive ICON blocks, Ill give them a call. Im sure it wont do any good, but cant hurt to try.

Latest posts

Members online