Update on big blue

Shafer171

Reaction score
Since I'm running 6.0 manifolds and there is already a port on the front I plan on using that for the ebp. Thinking this should work or would I be better off with a stand tube?
1d0dd9805856162e4fe72318c7fc1c8a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shafer171

Reaction score
IMG_0095.JPGIMG_0096.JPG
Not much of an update, everything is ready to drop in the truck just have to get the time. Gonna be a few weeks before work and hunting allows.

Shafer171

Reaction score
Not much of an update, truck hasn't been touched in weeks, everything is ready to go but **** hit the fan with the mrs. and I am getting divorced. Truck will be sitting until I get this behind me. If anyone in the area is interested I'm looking to have it hauled from Allen to Grand Haven.

Shafer171

Reaction score
Things calmed down a bit and I was able to work on it. Think my best bet is to just get it running as I don't have many options for moving it. Was able to get the engine in and bolted up to the tranny today and got the turbos and gate all mounted up. Now everything is open and on the front of the motor I should be able to get it done in a day. I post up some pictures tomorrow.

Shafer171

Reaction score
My New Years resolution was to finish this bitch!IMG_0115.JPGIMG_0117.JPG
Everything has gone together nicely and she is ready to fire. Can't seem to get the mini to cooperate though. Was really hoping to drive it tonight.

webb06

Reaction score
Got the no limit catalog! Looking good! What are the build details without having to go back to the beginning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shafer171

Reaction score
Truck seems to run great, needs a little tweaking but I am very happy! A little advice to everyone else DO NOT USE GRADE 5 BOLTS IN YOUR CONVERTER! I sheared off all of them. So next weekend I'll be pulling my trans so I can fix that cause I was in a hurry and thought I could get away with it

Shafer171

Reaction score
Put about 50 miles on yesterday everything seems to be good. Need to adjust my gate a bit so far I'm seeing about a 2/1 ratio but I have not really gotten into it yet either.

sootie

Reaction score
Also has anyone found a fix for the dual pump line squeel?

if it is belt noise, something is not lined up right. If it is harmonics in the lines, some people have done rubber spacers to hold the lines so they dont vibrate.

Latest posts

Members online