Looking for customer input

Smokeem

Reaction score
I doubt that this is related to the 325 beta tune, because it I don't remember it doing it when I first loaded it, but my cooling fan has been coming on immediately after cold starting my pickup. It goes off after several minutes. Anyone else experiencing this?

I've been experiencing this too. I was thinking it always did it just didn't notice it until lately.

1FastGambler

Reaction score
Beta user with stage 2/3 elite trans

Who is in the beta and has a stage 2 or 3 elite trans?
How is the trans shifting?

KTM300

Reaction score
I've been experiencing this too. I was thinking it always did it just didn't notice it until lately.
Mine has definitely not always done it. I am just not sure how soon after I loaded the Beta tune that it started.

joshua5438

Reaction score
As in what kind of stuff? EPA stuff or new tuning issue stuff? Would be nice to be kept in the loop. Just my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

woodsman

Reaction score
I doubt that this is related to the 325 beta tune, because it I don't remember it doing it when I first loaded it, but my cooling fan has been coming on immediately after cold starting my pickup. It goes off after several minutes. Anyone else experiencing this?

Not sure if this is the case here, but I know that on heavy duty trucks, we turn on the engine fan to help warm the engine up faster. As backwards as it sounds, the added load of the fan when cold(keep in mind the thermostat will be closed at this point), more than makes up for the increased air flow across the radiator.

KTM300

Reaction score
Matt changed the name of the Spar-tan FB page to Patriot Diagnostics. He stated that "...Spar-tan's entity would be going away, along with the name." He reassured everyone that Patriot will continue support on all legacy Spar-tan products.

Truckie26

Reaction score
So, after reading all of these replies, is Spar-tan done? For whatever reason, I cant find anything on FB either. I never followed them to start with, but I cant find the new name. Their website forum seems to have all but died. Sorta confused.

Turdchucker22

Reaction score
From what was said on Facebook ******* is no longer. Patriot diagnostics will now continue support for us ******* users. I think it's just a roundabout way of telling us (under the radar) that Spar*an will now be called Pa*rio* Diagnos*ics as I'm sure they're under close watch of the EPA

Members online

No members online now.