Should a person buy a H&s mini maxx?

Lasor1

Reaction score
Hello I have a 10 6.4 and want to do a doc/*** del. I have read that the best tuners are the *******s and the h&s mini maxx for the 6.4. I know the *******s is out of my price range so should a person purchase a h&s mini maxx. I have heard h&s performance is out of business or they don't deal with public anymore. But diesel shops say they support the tuners. Should I buy one there about half price of *******s. Does anyone have any suggestions or other tuners they would recommend thanks

Last edited:

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
There are censors on this site for a few of the name brands you have mentioned. Give us a call and we'll help you sort it out! But yes, H&S is still a good option!

Lasor1

Reaction score
Ok I'm still thinking on the mini maxx. I have heard that people are having problems getting updates if there unit needs one. I found a sct x4 7015 competition tuner anyone have any dealings with them? I'd love to have a sp@rten but way out of my price range

Downey

Reaction score
if you want shift on the fly h&s is the way to go. sct have awesome customer support but takes about 5 min to change tunes.

drdiesel

Reaction score
Find a used H&S and then hav Jeremy or Mike at no limit get u some ******** tuning and you will love it

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
Ok I'm still thinking on the mini maxx. I have heard that people are having problems getting updates if there unit needs one. I found a sct x4 7015 competition tuner anyone have any dealings with them? I'd love to have a sp@rten but way out of my price range

Theres no "problems" getting updates. Its just that the updates that are available are it. There will be no more from H&S. However the aftermarket tunes for H&S are still pretty strong. We carry SCT, *******, H&S and more. Give us a call and we'll help you out!