• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2009 f-250 reg cab. 900+hp turn key

Reaction score
Well guys I hate to say it but I have to many damn things going on with product development and customers truck that I find this thing sitting more then I drive it :(...
Truck would run a consistent 11.1@122-123 mph . We made some tuning changes at the last drag even this year and went 10.77@122 . I did not get a back up time after this but this thing felt a lot better off the line than what it usually did in the other calibrations before.
10secpass https://youtu.be/-FGP5GD-eUg

11secpass. https://youtu.be/liuHkYeAASY

With that being said i just don't wanna cut this truck up to make it go faster and I just really want to see it get some use . Truck only has 50k on it .
Our comp 2 turbo setup
New Ford heads
HD pistons
100% injectors
Dual pumps
Built trans
And our cam and everything else we make is in this thing . Motor was done about 4k miles ago.
Also has 4link in front and cal tracs .

truck was featured in Diesel World mag in feb-2015 when it had the triples on the truck .

Now for the hard part. .... Price . I'm asking 45k
Truck is paid for i don't need this for money I just really don't have any direction for this truck without cutting it up and I can't do it . So let me know if anyone is interested hoping to have this move before the snow flies . Pictures I will get later and post but for most of you who know the truck you will be able to find pictures . For anyone who is serious pm me and or call the shop and I can answer anything you want to know.

My09Ride

Reaction score
Not busting on you!!!!! Lots of us just want to keep our 6.4 running long. I'm not new, but love my truck. Very pamper, but tows hard. I do like the girl bumps in the pic!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Not busting on you!!!!! Lots of us just want to keep our 6.4 running long. I'm not new, but love my truck. Very pamper, but tows hard. I do like the girl bumps in the pic!!!!!!!!!

LMAO! GIRL BUMPS :drool::drool:

Reaction score
Dang surprised that didn't sell the truck right then in there. I guess we are all to poor to buy a picture of boobs just to own a truck haha.

LOLLOLLOL Ill take as many pics of boobs as they want as long as someone will get use out of the truck instead of sit all next year ....