• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.0 heads freshly machined, o-ringed

Gearhead2012

Reaction score
I'm selling a couple sets of 6.0 powerstroke heads, one set of 18mm (03-05) and one set of 20mm (06-07), they're freshly machined, and I can install a performance set of valve springs if you were interested, and oring them if you're interested. These have been magnafluxed for cracks, new injector cups and new glow plug sleeves installed, pressure tested, new hardened seats and new valve guides installed, milled, full 5 angle valve job, ready to go. These have had lots of geometry issues associated with the factory heads, in regards to valve height and valve recession, that have been corrected on these. As they sit I'd like to get $1500 for them, with orings and performance valve springs $2000. PM me with offers, PM me your email or phone number for pics. I'll try to get some pics posted here too.

Gearhead2012

Reaction score
Heads are located in 27958, Moyock NC but I'll split shipping costs with buyer to ship them wherever.

Zmann

Reaction score
thx

so if someone wanted o- ring heads but not the performance valve spring
what we the $ be pre ship

Latest posts

Members online