Spar<->tan 6.4 SOTF (shift on the fly) BETA "Review"

Vernon

Reaction score
Tried the 325 beta (non sotf). Gotta agree with the rest of the testers... WOW! What fun. Great response, awsome shifting. SPtn did nail it. I didnt notice much throttle lag like some have said, but, I was taking it pretty easy. I did a few harder accels and was pleasently impressed. Need to work some OT to upgrade tran, turbo, egr, studs, etc... In time!

I would love to see a 210tp update (non-sotf) though.

Does anyone know if the 210 sotf woud work without being setup with the new cable? Could that tune be installed via D-DAQ "update tune" and run like any outher non-sotf?

I'll beta test it if I could get my hands on it... wink, wink.

Vernon

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I would love to see a 210tp update (non-sotf) though.

Does anyone know if the 210 sotf woud work without being setup with the new cable? Could that tune be installed via D-DAQ "update tune" and run like any outher non-sotf?

Vernon

No, to run SOTF tunes you need the cable, or the tunes won't even work.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I want to chime in and say that I am very happy with the SOTF tuning. I have had zero rev slams since switching last weekend. I would agree with everything Powerstroke Man 6.4 has stated. S partan has nailed it this time. I can only imagine what its going to be once all the beta testing is over and the actual product is released. This is for sure a game changer in the 6.4 world!

It's amazing what Spar<->tan came up with, can't wait to see what gets added in as this progresses.

Monkeymanstunna

Reaction score
Any word when this will be released to the rest of the public yet? I'm dying to get rid of my m*** max for this and run my cts2.

Skip510

Reaction score
Update?

Been almost a year since the SOTF was first mentioned. Called ******* direct a few times to try and get on the Beta test. no go. Any word on when its ready? Been dying to get my hands on the switch and new tunes.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Been almost a year since the SOTF was first mentioned. Called ******* direct a few times to try and get on the Beta test. no go. Any word on when its ready? Been dying to get my hands on the switch and new tunes.

SOTF and OST for 08-10 auto trucks been released for awhile now.

PyroFighter

Reaction score
Got it. Thanks! Wait... did Sp art an get sold? Patriot ?

Went to the patriot website and didn't see a sotf for the 6.4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patriot has a website now? I can't find hardly anything on them, my dad has been trying to get sotf and updated tunes for months now and can't get ahold of anyone.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Patriot has a website now? I can't find hardly anything on them, my dad has been trying to get sotf and updated tunes for months now and can't get ahold of anyone.

The website is empty and is a place holder for now.

Email [email protected] , with name and device serial number to request for v.10.01 (newest).

This (v10.01 includes the new OST and the all new base files.) the standard update is free.

If you wan't to purchase SOTF cable write it in the email and then you can call in purchase the SOTF cable over the phone.

Then sales will email you the level 2 SOTF license.

The SOTF is $200 + shipping this includes the cable and the software.

Last edited:

Skip510

Reaction score
I actually just got my cable from No Limit Fabrications in SoCal. They took all my info then Patriot sent me an email with the new software. Can't wait to install it.
Thanks Patriot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online